Spinal Disc Decompression ( SDD® ) Belt, Non Surgical Spinal Treatment, Spinal Disc Decompression, lower back pain treatment, herniated disc treatment, bulging disc treatment, degenerative disc treatment, sciatica pain relief.
The SDD® back support belt and back decompression device recommended for back treatment, lower back pain relief, herniated disc, sciatica, spinal decompression. Back support belt can be worn up to 9 hours per day, depending on patient's medical condition.
1 Year Warranty TOP SELLER
IN STOCK All Inclusive
FREE UK Next day delivery
|SDD Belt Double|
inches / cm
|M||32 - 35" / 80-89 cm|
|L||36 - 39" / 90-99 cm|
|XL||40 - 45" / 100-114 cm|
How to measure your waist: Important - Please ensure that your measurement is NOT YOUR TROUSERS OR PANTS SIZE,
but the measurement taken with a TAPE MEASURE around your waist, (through your belly button)
Extension 2 pieces available for all sizes
1. When the belt is inflated, the width of the belt will expand the range from 11 cm to 19 cm, which provides a strong traction and protects the waist.
2. There are many air tubes evenly arranged on the belt. When inflated, the air tubes will extend and stretch the lumbar vertebra. There are so many attaching points on the belt to offer strong traction.
3. Designed according to the ergonomic principles, the belt is fit for the waist and offers strong support.
4. The excellent tight material is used in the production, so that the belt is durable and light.
No more Atrophy!
The Air Spring System promotes active rehabilitation while strengthening and stabilising the spine. The SDD belt is flexible and does not restrict muscle movement. It prevents muscles of the lower back from atrophying or weakening.
Spinal decompression is created as the back brace inflates with air. The belt decreases axial loading while increasing intervertebral disc space by anchoring underneath the rib cage pushing upwards and against the pelvic girdle pushing downwards. This action displaces stress away from the affected disc and nerve. Pressure and pain levels, within the lumbar spine region, is significantly reduced.
The lower back is especially vulnerable to pain caused by poor posture. The lower back supports the weight of your upper body. When you slouch or slump, your spine is not in proper alignment so your muscles and ligaments strain to keep you balanced. Uneven pressure on the vertebrae leads to wear and tear.
SDD® belt is designed with the lumbar curvature in mind. The air columns will gently re-align the spine by exerting pressure evenly. Consistent use of SDD® belt will allow the spine to return to its natural shape.
1) Put the belt around your waist
2) Connect the air pump to the belt
3) Inflate the belt up to the green mark on a pumps gauge
4) The belt expands vertically, the decompression function becomes actice.
All day-to-day activities can be conducted while wearing SDD Single.
SDD Double belt is wider than SDD single, so it provides more support and traction,
but SDD single belt is more comfortable for sitting.