Spinal Disc Decompression ( SDD® ) Belt, Non Surgical Spinal Treatment, Spinal Disc Decompression, lower back pain treatment, herniated disc treatment, bulging disc treatment, degenerative disc treatment, sciatica pain relief.
The SDD® back support belt and back decompression device recommended for back treatment, lower back pain relief, herniated disc, sciatica, spinal decompression. Back support belt can be worn up to 9 hours per day, depending on patient's medical condition.
1 Year Warranty TOP SELLER
IN STOCK All Inclusive
FREE UK Next day delivery
| SDD Belt Double
inches / cm
||26 - 31" / 66-79 cm
||32 - 35" / 80-89 cm
||36 - 39" / 90 - 99 cm
||40 - 45" / 100-114 cm
How to measure your waist: Important - Please ensure that your measurement is NOT YOUR TROUSERS OR PANTS SIZE,
but the measurement taken with a TAPE MEASURE around your waist, (through your belly button)
Extension 2 pieces available for all sizes
SDD Belt Recommended for:
- Lower Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Bulging Disc
- Degenerative Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Decompression
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Lumbar acute / chronic pain
- Herniated disc patients before / after spine surgery
- Strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting and bending, prevention
- Congenital weakness in the waist extended sitting, long distance driving
- Those who are engaged in sports or occupations that need to use waist a lot
- Low back pain caused by obesity, Low back pain of physical origin which needs traction therapy
- SDD Back brace helps resume the appropriate position of the intervertebral disc by increasing the intervertebral space and reducing the pressure between lumbar vertebrae.
- Relaxes muscle spasms, muscle cramps and helps relieve pain
- Helps maintain proper posture
- Increases disc height
- Can be worn discreetly under closing
- Assists individuals with strenuous jobs
- Very lightweight and comfortable
- Simple to use
- When the belt is inflated, the width of the belt will expand the range from 11 cm to 19 cm, which provides a strong traction and protects the waist.
- There are many air tubes evenly arranged on the belt. When inflated, the air tubes will extend and stretch the lumbar vertebra. There are so many attaching points on the belt to offer strong traction.
- Designed according to the ergonomic principles, the belt is fit for the waist and offers strong support.
- The excellent tight material is used in the production, so that the belt is durable and light.
No more Atrophy!
The Air Spring System promotes active rehabilitation while strengthening and stabilising the spine. The SDD belt is flexible and does not restrict muscle movement. It prevents muscles of the lower back from atrophying or weakening.
Spinal decompression is created as the back brace inflates with air. The belt decreases axial loading while increasing intervertebral disc space by anchoring underneath the rib cage pushing upwards and against the pelvic girdle pushing downwards. This action displaces stress away from the affected disc and nerve. Pressure and pain levels, within the lumbar spine region, is significantly reduced.
The lower back is especially vulnerable to pain caused by poor posture. The lower back supports the weight of your upper body. When you slouch or slump, your spine is not in proper alignment so your muscles and ligaments strain to keep you balanced. Uneven pressure on the vertebrae leads to wear and tear.
SDD® belt is designed with the lumbar curvature in mind. The air columns will gently re-align the spine by exerting pressure evenly. Consistent use of SDD® belt will allow the spine to return to its natural shape.
- Strong air pillars produces traction in the intervertebral disc and expand the distance vertically to reduce pressure in each of the lumbar vertebrae and thus relieve pain.
- The powerful air pillars come into close contact with a back, raise it, and create an intervertebral space of an average of 3mm.
Spinal Decompression: Effective Physical therapy
- Decompression is one of the core therapies of the conservative therapies which can cure some types of lumbar vertebrae disease, e.g. the protrusion of lumbar intervertebral disc, the dysfunction of the facet joint of lumbar and the lumbar hyperosteogeny. Traction is one type of physical therapy in which the intervertebral space is stretched by external force. Traction can bring a remarkable effectiveness
- Decompression can relieve the pressure on the intervertebral space and the ligaments that surround the lumbar vertebra, and the injured parts of the lumbar vertebra can get enough time to recover.
- During the decompression, the intervertebral space is extended and the negative pressure is formed in the intervertebral space, which can help the protrusions restore.
- During the decompression, the stress, stimulation and pain on the nerve from protrusions can be relieved.
How to use
1) Put the belt around your waist
2) Connect the air pump to the belt
3) Inflate the belt up to the green mark on a pumps gauge
4) The belt expands vertically, the decompression function becomes actice.
What is a difference between SDD® Single and SDD® Double?
All day-to-day activities can be conducted while wearing SDD Single.
SDD Double belt is wider than SDD single, so it provides more support and traction,
but SDD single belt is more comfortable for sitting.